As the world navigates the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we at Ionian Seaways are continuously following the latest advice and recommendations from the Greek Government to ensure that our ferries are operated in a safe and clean environment.
All ferry, tour and excursion operators across Greece have been provided with information and recommendations about COVID-19 along with management and operating instructions.
Ensuring Our Guest’s Safety
- Increased focus on hand hygiene on our boats and during our journey’s.
- Increased cleaning and hygiene procedures before, during and after each trip.
- Maintaining the recommended social distancing during our journey’s.
- Ensuring that alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available on the boats.
- Having clear and concise instructions for our guests as they board our boats.
How you can help?
- Washing your hands regularly with an alcohol-based sanitizer, or with soap and water.
- Observing the social distancing rules that we will inform you of as you board.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Informing a member of the crew immediately if you are showing any symptoms
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
For up-to-date information and further details, please refer to the links below:
Please see our blog page for the latest updates.
Do not hesitate to contact us via our contact page if you require further information.
Thank you for your ongoing patience. We look forward to welcoming you back on board.