As the world navigates the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we at Ionian Seaways are continuously following the latest advice and recommendations from the Greek Government to ensure that our ferries are operated in a safe and clean environment.
All ferry, tour and excursion operators across Greece have been provided with information and recommendations about COVID-19 along with management and operating instructions.
Ensuring Our Guest’s Safety
- Increased focus on hand hygiene on our boats and during our journey’s.
- Increased cleaning and hygiene procedures before, during and after each trip.
- Maintaining the recommended social distancing during our journey’s.
- Ensuring that alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available on the boats.
- Having clear and concise instructions for our guests as the board our boats.
How you can help?
- Washing your hands regularly with an alcohol-based sanitizer, or with soap and water.
- Observing the social distancing rules that we will inform you of as you board.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Informing a member of the crew immediately if you are showing any symptoms
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
For up-to-date information and further details, please refer to the links below:
Do not hesitate to contact us via our contact page if you require further information.
Thank you for your ongoing patience. We look forward to welcoming you back on board.